Follow Fred as he study and teach Logic:
- Sentences in logic.
- Inductive reasoning.
- Seventeen logic fallacies.
- Predicate logic.
- Proofs in predicate logic.
- Direct and indirect proofs.
- Set theory as a predicate logic structure.
- Axiom systems: consistent, complete, meaningful, independent, and recursive.
- Arithmetic model.
- Gödel numbering of symbols, sentences, and proofs.
- Proof of the Diagonal Lemma.
- Gödel’s Completeness theorem.
- Gödel’s two Incompleteness theorems and their proofs.
- Many puzzles (exercises) and their complete solutions.
- Suitable as a high school text (first six chapters) or as a college text (all 16 chapters).