Need a lot of practice or stuck on a particular kind of problem? This book has been requested by many readers.
Keyed directly to the chapters and topics of the Beginning Algebra book.
- Each problem worked out in complete detail.
- Eleven mixture word problems are each worked out step by step, often using a whole page of explanation for each problem.
- Thirteen quadratic equations solved by completing the square.
- Thirteen examples of two equations with two unknowns solved by the elimination method.
- This book is mandatory for those who need it.
- The Zillions of Practice Problems Slogan: If your cat can work through all the problems in this book, your cat can teach Beginning Algebra at any school in the nation.